Whether you need a Development Application (DA), a major project assessment or a rezoning application (Planning Proposal), at METRIS we offer you a wide range of town planning services to deliver your project needs.
We work closely with our clients to understand their needs to develop their land.
We provide a product that is within our clients budget and timeframe.
We review development controls and advise our clients on the best development capability for their site.
Development Applications / Environmental Assessment
- We prepare Development Application (DA) and Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE) to Council for determination.
- We prepare environmental assessments for major projects to the State government for determination (concept plans and project applications).
- We undertake a detailed environmental assessment of land and provide our clients with a professional report on how to best develop their site.
- We review submissions, respond to issues raised by Council, agencies and the public during the exhibition process.
- Post approval assistance includes making changes you may require to your approval for Council approval.
- We also assist in obtaining Construction Certificate (CC) and Occupation Certificate (OC).
Planning Proposals (rezoning applications)
- We prepare Planning Proposals to rezone land for our clients.
- We advise our clients on the 'highest and best use' for their site.
Expert Evidence at hearings and meetings
- We provide expert evidence in the NSW Land and Environment Court, Independent Planning Commission, Local Planning Panel and Council meetings.
- We are skilled in negotiating the best outcomes for our clients. We regularly discuss DA's or planning proposals with the relevant approval authorityon behalf of our clients.
- We are highly skilled at delivering a wide range of complex projects and managing project teams to produce a co-ordinated outcome within budget and time frame for our clients.