Prepared a wide range of Development Applications (DAs) for Council approval:
- consolidation of allotments
- subdivision of land (strata and torrens title)
- detached and attached dual occupancy
- multi dwelling housing
- residential flat buildings
- Assessed the environmental impacts of the proposed development and suggested mitigation measures to minimise these impacts.
- Undertook site acquisition investigations (development controls, opportunities and constraints, highest and best use).
- Organised and presented design proposals at pre-DA lodgement meetings with Council or other developers.
- Interpreted legislation for clients and identified highest and best use of land for architects to progress complex development sites.
Statement of Environmental Effects prepared:
- Prepared the SEE for the construction of 2 residential flat buildings comprising of a total of 171 units, associated carparking, landscaping and on-site bio-retention basin.
- Prepared the SEE for a 19 allotment residential subdivision of land DA in Baulkham Hills.
- Construction of 202 dwellings (11 x attached houses and 180 detached houses) in a multi dwelling development.
- Strata titled subdivision to create 44 multi dwelling housing units.
- Alteration and addition to an existing two storey residential dwelling, widening of driveway and modification of
existing stormwater drainage.
- Torrens title subdivision of one allotment into 49 allotments.
- Subdivision of 3 lots into 8 torrens title allotments with the construction of 16 strata dual occupancies with associated carparking, site works and landscaping.
- Section 82A Review of a proposed strata subdivision and construction of dwellings under the Affordable Housing SEPP.
- Several Section 96 modifications applications.